Ready to see the future? 2023 is here, complete with economic stress, fresh technology enhancements, and resolutions for stronger cybersecurity postures. Jason Floyd, Ascent CIO, outlines 5 trends he predicts will shape cybersecurity in 2023. He explores:
- API vendor technology as a security risk
- Balance between UX-focused developers and security practitioners
- Security teams reacting to cloud strategy shifts
- The impact of the recession on technology resources
- Zero Trust’s identification of key security fundamentals
Interested in learning more? Download our white paper to read the in-depth predictions.